- Be on time. New students: please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your first class.
- Sign-in every class and print legibly in the sign-in book.
- Come hydrated! Please drink plenty of water throughout the day, before coming to class.
- Let the teacher know of any medical conditions/injuries you may have.
- Please have clean feet and be free of perfume/cologne.
- Please leave your shoes outside the studio entrance, and your belongings in the changing room. No cell phones or any other electronic equipment allowed in the yoga room.
- Please refrain from talking in the yoga room. Many students use the time before and after class to quietly meditate and centre themselves.
- All classes are 90 minutes; it is part of the discipline of hit hatha yoga that you stay in the yoga room for the duration of class. If you feel the need to take a break, stand still or sit/lie down on your mat and breathe. It is a process.
- Limit your postures to the hot hatha yoga series. During class, please do not substitute and/or add postures from other types of yoga.
- Only water is allowed in the yoga room, no colored water or sports drinks.
- Water – please restrain from drinking water until after Eagle Pose (teacher will announce a water break). Ideally, no water; it is best to drink plenty before and after class.
- The students in the front row help the teachers guide the class.
- Please wait until teacher has left the yoga room before you leave.
- If you rented a mat from us, please leave your mats in the yoga studio.
- Please place empty water bottles & towels in the appropriate bins located outside the studio door or in the changing rooms.
- Enjoy the peace and energy you are taking with you from class, and make the commitment to come back tomorrow!